The Revivogen® system features three products that work synergistically to halt the production of DHT, which is the root cause of hair loss. Revivogen's Scalp Therapy, Bio-Cleansing Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner integrate easily into any haircare routine, and provide visible results without any extra steps.
Revivogen's Scalp Therapy features a potent combination of natural anti-DHT ingredients along with hair-growth stimulators that penetrate deep into the hair follicle where 95 percent of the DHT in the body is produced. The most important step in the Revivogen regimen, Scalp Therapy, delivers results when rubbed into the scalp for 10 to 20 seconds each night.
The Bio-Cleansing Shampoo features the same ingredients found in the Scalp Therapy and helps remove DHT from the scalp's surface and promote a healthy environment for optimal hair-growth. For optimal results, massage into the hair and scalp to create a rich lather, and leave on for a few minutes to ensure penetration.
After the Bio-Cleansing Shampoo, Revivogen's Thickening Conditioner adds thickness and volume to limp and thinning hair. With natural proteins that surround each individual hair shaft, it creates fuller hair instantly with dramatically more body. For best results, use each product as directed.
Using Eye Dropper
1. Comb Hair Back
2. Depending on the size of the affected area, use 1 - 2 mL of Revivogen Scalp Therapy to gently cover the area.
3. Part hair with dropper and drag across the scalp, lightly dripping the formula. Continue this process in small sections until all affected areas are covered.
4. If the Scalp Therapy starts to run, massage into scalp. Leave on scalp for at least hours or overnight.
1. Comb Hair Back
2. Turn the nozzle so it points towards your scalp.
3. Place the nozzle on your scalp. Apply 10-20 sprays
(1-2mL) once a day depending on the size of the affected
4. If the Scalp Therapy starts to run, massage into scalp.
Leave on scalp for at least hours or overnight.
NO SIDE EFFECTS
Proven to work without side effects
Because Revivogen is applied where needed-on the scalp-it only blocks the DHT in the hair follicles, which is the DHT that causes hair loss. This means Revivogen doesn't reduce DHT throughout the entire body, which can lead to potential side effects like loss of libido in men.