Around the world, we are facing uncertainty and rapid changes to our daily routines. At Advanced Skin & Hair, Inc., Revivogen's parent company, we are making adjustments to our methods of business to adapt to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Revivogen.com is always open for business and that won't change. At this time, we are able to continue to fulfill orders without compromising our commitment to quality. However, we are making adjustments to our shipping and customer service procedures to ensure we do our part to #flattenthecurve and keep our employees, customers and community safe.
- Nearly all items are well stocked in our inventory, so delays in production won't impact our ability to fulfill orders.
- Hygiene and sanitation in our storage and shipping areas is always a priority, but we are increasing our efforts just to be safe.
- As of now, shipping carriers (FedEx, USPS) are still operating without delays.
- At our corporate office, we are limiting the amount of staff working onsite each day. This may occasionally cause very minor delays in shipping or customer service response, no more than a 36-hour delay.
- The best way to communicate with us is via email, so that team members can quickly respond whether they are onsite or working remotely.
Thank you for your loyalty as a Revivogen customer.
~ The Revivogen Team