Advanced Skin & Hair Inc. d/b/a Revivogen has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses Revivogen’s online information gathering and dissemination practices. Your security and privacy is our highest concern. All information gathered by this site is strictly private and confidential.
Revivogen collects the following information from customers and site visitors: We collect customer’s contact information to process your order and to send you information about our product. We also collect your IP address to help identify you and your shopping cart.
All credit card orders are processed by Authorize.net. Revivogen does not collect or store any consumer financial data.
Sharing your information. Revivogen generally does not sell or share your information with any third parties. We may share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- To enable third party service providers (such as authorize.net) to assist or facilitate in the services we provide;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; or
- To enforce an agreement or to protect our rights;
We also reserve the right to share your information with any parent, affiliated or successor entity or in connection with any asset sale, transfer, divestiture or liquidation;
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that revivogen.com collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; Universally unique identifier (UUID); first name; last name; email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using revivogen.com.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by revivogen.com is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for revivogen.com to provide its services. In cases where revivogen.com specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact email@example.com.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through revivogen.com and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Use of Information
Revivogen uses the information we collect about you for a variety of business purposes including:
- providing our products and services, including processing your purchases or other transactions and fulfilling orders;
- responding to your questions and requests;
- providing you with access to certain areas and features of the Sites or Platform;
- verifying your identity, securing the Platform and preventing fraud;
- communicating with you, including about your account and activities on the Sites;
- sending notice of changes to any Revivogen policy;
- tailoring content, advertisements, and offers we provide you and recognizing you across devices;
- improving the Sites, our products and services, and for internal business purposes;
- allowing you to share activities on your social media pages, such as Facebook;
- sending marketing emails. You can manage your email preferences from your account settings:
- sending text messages (with your opt in consent).
We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate information that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any consumer or household, including via a device.
For complete legal details, detailed information on the processing of Personal Data and the option to opt-out of advertising and remarketing please visit our Privacy and Cookie Settings.
Third Party Websites: This site contains links to other sites that may not follow the same privacy policies as Revivogen. These sites may use and collect data in ways that Revivogen would not. Revivogen is not responsible for the privacy practices or any information or materials on these other sites. Please remember that your browsing and interaction on any other Web site, including Web sites which have a link on our Web site, is subject to that Web site’s own rules and policies.
Security: This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your information is gathered using through Authorize.net or Yahoo Store ordering system. This provides you with the most advanced security technology available on the internet today.
Choice/Opt-Out Revivogen provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. We also give users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can unsubscribe via OmniSend at anytime to be removed from our email list
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call the following telephone number: (310) 442-9700
Correct/Update: Revivogen also gives users the following options for changing and modifying customer information previously provided.
- 1. email email@example.com
- 2. call the following telephone number: (310) 442-9700
Contacting Us: If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Revivogen Customer Service
11661 San Vicente Blvd. Ste 301
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Revivogen is dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
Protection of Information
Any information communicated to Revivogen for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which will be stored securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. Revivogen will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Revivogen will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
It is policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
Limits On Our Abilities